Harvest Dinner for Friends and Benefactors
November 22, 2014
Mountaineers Foundation is holding a Harvest Dinner and Rhododendron Preserve tours for our wonderful benefactors.
Dinner, a traditional Thanksgiving feast featuring the delicious Thompson Turkey and all the trimmings, will be served in The Mountaineers Kitsap Cabin, gateway to Mountaineers Foundation’s Rhododendron Preserve.
Preserve Tours will be guided by members of Mountaineers Foundation’s Board of Directors.
- Mark your calendars for November 22, 2014
- Kitsap Cabin is located at 3153 Seabeck Hwy NW, Bremerton.
- Arrive anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. when dinner will be served
- RSVP required for dinner, so we know how large a turkey to cook.
- Tours throughout the day upon request
Join us as we celebrate our wonderful friends and benefactors by enjoying fellowship together, exploring the magnificent Rhododendron Preserve, admiring the salmon, or just sitting by the fire, chatting, and partaking of a fabulous meal.